Pre Slab Stage Inspection in Sydney
It is very important to the slabs safety and design that a pre slab building inspection is carried out prior to the pouring of concrete. Our inspectors ensure everything has been set up in compliance with the approved engineers design and drawings, the Building Code of Australia and other relevant codes and standards.
APBI Sydney conduct pre slab building inspections to check that your builder has laid the foundations to plan prior to the pouring of concrete.
APBI conduct Pre Slab Stage Inspection across Sydney, Northern Beaches and Western Sydney, NSW.
The pre slab stage is the first inspection of four inspections we recommend to clients in the process of building a new home:
- Pre Slab Stage Inspection Sydney
- Frame Stage Inspection
- Lockup Inspection
- Completion Inspection (Handover / PCI)
Our qualified inspectors work for you and our report will enable you to communicate factually with a builder if any works are substandard to ensure you get the house you want built for what you paid for.
- We liaise with agents, vendors and property managers for access to a property.
- The pre slab building inspection report in Sydney is completed out in accordance with AS4349. 1-2007.
- Pre slab building Inspection Reports are completed digitally and emailed in PDF format within 24 hours of inspection.
You can download a Pre Slab Stage Inspection sample report from the link below.
* Raw photos of your inspection with embedded Geotag and date/time are also available with the report ON DEMAND