Frame Stage Inspection in Sydney
The frame stage is the second inspection of four inspections we recommend to clients in the process of building a new home:
- Pre Slab Stage Inspection Sydney
- Frame Stage Inspection
- Lockup Inspection
- Completion Inspection (Handover / PCI)
Each frame stage inspection will assess:
- Visual check that all framing is straight;
- Wall frame member spacings are adequate with blocking & nogging installed for wall and ceiling linings;
- The connection of frame members;
- Location of under-slab services - visual check that service penetrations through the floor are in appropriate rooms;
- Building services to wall and ceiling frames installed using new materials and in good condition;
- Roof truss/frame is installed, tied down & braced;
- If installed, the standard of fascia and gutter installation;
- Structural steel members such as columns, beams and lintels checked for support and fixings;
- Window and door openings;
- Visual check for the installation of a perimeter termite barrier;
- Wall frames secured to top/bottom plate;
Our qualified inspectors work for you and our report will enable you to communicate factually with a builder if any works are substandard to ensure you get the house you want built for what you paid for.
- We liaise with agents, vendors and property managers for access to a property.
- The frame stage building inspection report in Sydney is completed out in accordance with AS4349. 1-2007.
- Frame stage building Inspection Reports are completed digitally and emailed in PDF format within 24 hours of inspection.
You can download a Frame Stage Inspection sample report from the link below.
* Raw photos of your inspection with embedded Geotag and date/time are also available with the report ON DEMAND