Pre Auction Building Inspection in Sydney
The Practical Completion Inspection (PCI) is a very important inspection. As the name suggests this inspection provides the new homeowner the opportunity to identify any faults and to request that they be fixed prior to handover to you.
Australian Property & Building Inspections recommend that prior to this inspection that you engage one of our building inspectors to inspect the property and complete a report that identifies any non compliances or faults so that these can be raised with the builder at the PCI.
Our completion stage inspection service areas include Sydney, Western Sydney, Northern Beaches and regional NSW.
The new home completion inspection is the fourth inspection that Australian Property & Building Inspections recommend to all persons building a new home:
- Pre Slab Stage Inspection Sydney
- Frame Stage Inspection
- Lockup Inspection
- Completion Inspection (Handover / PCI)
- We liaise with agents, vendors and property managers for access to a property.
- The completion inspection report in Sydney is completed out in accordance with AS4349. 1-2007.
- Completion (Handover / PCI) building Inspection Reports are completed digitally and emailed in PDF format within 24 hours of inspection.
You can download a Pre Auction Building Inspection sample report from the link below.
* Raw photos of your inspection with embedded Geotag and date/time are also available with the report ON DEMAND